Issue 66 of Switch Player Magazine is available now, featuring 100 pages of Nintendo Switch content, and a striking wraparound cover!
Our latest issue features:
- Our 2022 Game Award nominees and winners (can you identify some of them from our cover?)
- Jhonatan Carneiro explores the golden era of RPGs on Switch
- Ash Mercia creates some game-themed winter cocktails to keep you lubricated
- Bobby Jack interviews Tinykin devs Splashteam on their charming tiny (large) tale
- Analysis of Wave 3 of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s DLC
- We round up the hot releases to look out for in 2023
We’ve got plenty of reviews as well, including Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Bayonetta 3, Sonic Frontiers, Swordship, Lone Ruin, and Rogue Legacy 2.
All our usual regular features are included: Switched On featuring all the latest news, NSO Spotlight, Retrospectives, and our fiendish crossword, plus your letters. If you’ve got any thoughts on Nintendo, the Switch, or the magazine itself, write to us and you could win a £15 eShop voucher. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you once again for your continued support!